1. Advertise for Entries.
2. Entries Close.
3. Sorting of Entries by Panelists.
4. Shortlisted persons in two categories (1st and 2nd).
5. Shortlisted persons are invited to NIGERIA’S DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY ENTREPRENEURS BOOT CAMP 2020.
6. Inside Boot Camp shortlisted persons are given a broad spectrum of training in Entrepreneurship that will involve resource persons from all sort of business background and mentorship.
7. Participants are given opportunity to make open presentations on INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK live to develop their confidence level and earn some public awareness. Some will start having their first set of customers from that engagement.
8. Participants are therefore engaged for basic institutional support i.e. Corporate. Registration etc., realisation of START UP CAPITAL or BUSINESS SUPPORT FUND.
9. OCTOBER 1, 2020: Participants are presented their start up capital at a Nationally televised event.